There were other Parkers in Chowan County prior to the above Parkers with similar names but the relationship to the above Parkers is unclear.
1. Thomas Parker’s will was probated in the 1717 October Court. He had sons Thomas, Joseph, John, and William and daughters Sarah and Frances (see below). (Thomas was born in Nansemond Co. VA like the Winbornes and Hares.)
2. William Parker’s will (likely son of Thomas) was probated at the July Court in 1751.
3. Joseph Parker’s will (likely son of Thomas) was probated in the January Court in 1749. (Joseph was born in Nansemond Co. VA in 1687.)
4. Richard Parker’s will was probated at the April Court in 1752.
There were also the following land grants, all in Chowan County (perhaps they were brothers who came to NC together):
1. Peter Parker: Aug. 27, 1714 – 260 acres, April 5, 1720 – 30 acres
2. Thomas Parker: Aug. 30, 1714 – 387 acres (likely the Thomas above who died in 1717 or his son)
3. John Parker: Aug. 30, 1714 – 376 acres